23 Nov 2003

A whirlwind...

Time to regularly update my site has escaped me... yet again.
This year has been a whirlwind to say the least, full of activities of every description. There have been big changes and shifts going on which at times seemed overwhelming, but they are all begining to make sense. There have been so many great times this year where would I begin if I were to tell it all? The public events are all on the site and more or less speak for themselves but they are only a part of what has taken place. I've met and got to know some truly special people and that fills me with utter joy and faith in humanity. It's been a roller coaster ride of a year... if that could describe it... thrilling, exciting but had to hold on tight at times.
Wouldn't have it much different either... well maybe a bit calmer for a while so I can enjoy some R&R.

Cosey xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment