21 Feb 2010

Focussing in

This year seemed to have a weird stop start feel to it with projects hovering around then falling away. Now focussing in is possible as confirmed exhibitions and events move ever closer. My recent lectures and in conversations have been so enjoyable and thought provoking - new ideas placed to one side while I pay full attention to present works.
I will be announcing live work and exhibitions shortly as soon as dates have been finally confirmed. I'll post all on my web site as well. In the meantime I'll be working hard in my studio and with Chris in our sound studio for a live audio visual installation in Italy at the end of May. Those restless undercurrents of creativity are bringing a fantastic feeling of expectation and excitement. There's nothing quite like it.

Cosey

No comments:

Post a Comment