16 Oct 2010

Autumnal Musings 

Duck on blue

Well 3 months have passed and so much has happened. Hope everyone has kept up to speed with my activities via my postings, even if I haven't blogged about them all. I'm in the grip of preparations for up coming TG shows right now with most exhilarating moments in the studio trying out new sounds AND Chris just finished making a new sound box for me.
November 1st - very excited that the rereleased Chris & Cosey vinyl albums will be out!! 
Keep your eyes peeled for another forthcoming announcement.

I can't see much time to rest between now and next May as there are so many other big projects in the pipeline. A lot of recorded material awaiting final mixing and release. What more can I say? Life is gloriously rich in so many ways. 

Cosey 

No comments:

Post a Comment